Join PCIS and Imperva for this live educational web seminar as we reveal the top ten application and database vulnerabilities. Corporate databases contain the crown jewels of an organization, which means a break-in, by insiders or outsiders, can cost millions in fines, lawsuits, and customer attrition.
The good news is there are 10 commonly used methods to attack databases. Defend against these, and your databases will be virtually impenetrable. Webinar attendees will learn to:
* Understand the 10 most prominent application and database security threats and how they are carried out
* Know how to assess and mitigate application and database threats
* Develop a blueprint for implementing comprehensive application and database protection
The discussion will cover definitions of the programming errors, how to identify and assess risks in your application, and references to resources surrounding best practices in web application development
Date and Time: Wednesday September 9, 8:30-9:30 am
How to register:
1. Go to http://boonbox.webex.com/meet/boonbox
2. Click "Show All Meetings".
3. Click the "Register" link on the right in the Status column for "The Top Ten Application and Database Vulnerabilities" and fill in the short registration form. You will be sent your registration confirmation information and instructions on how to participate.
As an additional benefit of signing up for this Case for Security webinar, you will also receive a complimentary subscription to our weekly newsletter, Cyber Security Informer and the Pacific Coast Informer.
If you have questions about this webinar, please contact email@example.com
Vaclav Vincalek September 4th, 2009 10:00:00 AM