Continuing our series on web application security, in this webinar we will discuss the top 25 web application programming errors that lead to security issues.
The discussion will cover definitions of the programming errors, how to identify and assess risks in your application, and references to resources surrounding best practices in web application development
Date and Time: Part 1: Wednesday August 5, 8:30-8:45 am
Part 2: Wednesday August 19, 8:30-8:45 am
How to register:
1. Go to http://boonbox.webex.com/meet/boonbox
2. Click "Show All Meetings".
3. Click the "Register" link on the right in the Status column for "Part 1: Top 25 Dangerous Programming Errors" and fill in the short registration form. You will be sent your registration confirmation information and instructions on how to participate.
Who Should Register: Business owners and IT professionals looking to improve their business operations.
- Understanding what a programming error is versus an inherent vulnerability in a development platform
- Review of the top 25 programming errors, how to identify them, and impact on your application
- Summary of resources devoted to best practice, research, and remediation
As an additional benefit of signing up for this Case for Security webinar, you will also receive a complimentary subscription to our weekly newsletter, Cyber Security Informer and the Pacific Coast Informer.
If you have questions about this webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Vaclav Vincalek July 28th, 2009 10:00:00 AM