If you’re a dynamic and ambitious outside sales rep with a competitive spirit, a knack for striking up conversation, passion for the IT Consulting service industry and want a good work-life balance then we want to hear from you.
We are experiencing rapid growth and demand for our new bundled solution and are entering several verticals in new territories including the US. With the support of a number of partners, we expect a trajectory growth over the next 5 years. We want this outside sales person to lead the charge in penetrating new markets.
The outside sales person is responsible for prospecting, researching, scheduling demonstrations for IT solutions for specific verticals and presenting solutions alongside our technical experts.
This is a challenging position ideal for an ambitious, goal-oriented person seeking to help drive success in a new market for a new business segment. The candidate should be confident and articulate on the phone, capable of learning new concepts related to IT solutions, willing to dig into research on prospects, and eager to set, meet, and report on goals related to lead generation. While the candidate will be given specific goals and held accountable for reporting their successes/failures, they will also have the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the sales process. An entrepreneurial, disciplined and self-motivated individual will thrive in this role!
Direct experience in outside sales, telemarketing, and/or marketing is a plus. The candidate will be expected to learn and use the marketing automation and CRM tools available. The position will work closely with the Director of Marketing.
• Identify leads, manage prospects and qualify new business.
• Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
• Use marketing automation solution to qualify prospects and capture key data points
• Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
• Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
• Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers.
• Clear, concise and consistent follow up via e-mail when appropriate
• Proactively continue a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services, industry and client needs.
• Increase sales pipeline through lead generation efforts
• Contribute to targeted marketing plans and other marketing campaigns. Provide constant feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns (reports)
• Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales by navigating to key decision-makers, identify need, generate interest, qualify and close on an appointment for the Sales Account Manager, and perform company research.
• Ability to learn quickly and engage in intelligent conversation with prospects and clients
• Professional and self-motivated attitude
• Desire to move into either a sales or marketing role
• Ability and desire to excel at prospecting using a combination of new and tried techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and team player
• Experience in telemarketing and/or lead generation/qualification is a plus
What we offer:
• Base salary and commission. Your potential salary depends on your drive to succeed
• Flexibility to work at home or at our downtown office on occasion
• Unlimited opportunity to learn and grow in the role
Thank you for expressing your interest in this position and for taking the time to submit your application. Only short listed candidates will be contacted by email or phone.