12-206 Inside Sales Representative
Vancouver | full-time permanent on-site
Join our top-notch team of professionals. We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic person with a technology sales background to prospect and develop new business relationships.
As a full-time inside sales representative, you will be comfortable speaking with senior level IT and business decision makers to understand their strategic requirements and business objectives.
The incumbent is expected to nurture relationships, gain trust, and establish value-based conversations. As a sales profession you will accurately forecast and nurture opportunities. You will be able to articulate your sales approach and have proven tactics to progress opportunities.
You will be expected to maintain complete and accurate records of your sales activity. You will interact with others in our business development team.
The Right Candidate has:
- Ability to follow a disciplined process to qualify sales opportunities
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Friendly and positive demeanor
- Ability to exercise good judgment and critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize to optimize results
- Work collaboratively with internal business development and marketing team to enhance sales and business objectives
- Manage multiple and opportunities and spearhead senior business relationships with prospects
- Understand customer needs to identify and position PCIS business solutions
- Maintain excellent internal and external communications at all times
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years inside sales experience within the technology industry
- Please outline any formal training or education
- Valid driver's license
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
To apply for this position please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations by email to the PCIS Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary expectations and job reference number must be included to be considered. Applicants must currently be legally able to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please no phone calls or office visits pertaining to this posting.